Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It is time to share again. I love reading other people’s blogs but do not feel comfortable writing my own. I am doing well with my new eating plan. You will know this by looking at my latest Curves Chart/Printout.



Curtis and Dodie were in Muskegon last Saturday. We had breakfast with them and Bill and Gerrie. I was able to have a nice piece of ham and brought left over ham home with me. Mother’s Day was very enjoyable. It was a beautiful day. I had called for reservations at White Lake Inn a resort on White Lake. We had to take a 4:30 dining time so I said to Jim we might as well go to breakfast also. We did. We went to Toast ‘N Jams. We had a Western Scrambled Egg. We shared the portion. I still brought home part of mine. At the Inn, I had prime rib and brought leftovers home from there.
Tom called to wish me Happy Mother’s Day. I talked to Connie and she will come take me for my shoulder surgery on May 28th.
Monday was a very busy day. I went to curves early. Came home and changed clothes.
Went to the hospital to have blood drawn for a consultation next week concerning my weight management.
I went shopping at Walgreens followed by a meeting at Dr. Glocks office with others to share our experiences.
I came home and got Jim. We went to the Wolf Lake area and delivered some corks I had to a friend. I picked up a friend from that area and we went to Pablo’s for lunch. I of course could not eat much of my Wet Baby King Burrito so I had it put in a box to bring home. I thought Jim picked it up and he thought I picked it up. Neither of us picked it up. After we took Barb home Jim asked me where it was. We did not go back after it as we were both upset and Jim said I had enough white boxes in the refrigerator anyway.
I am going to close this for now. Have to get ready to go to the Asian buffet for lunch.
Love, Aunt Lois

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I'd heard you were having shoulder surgery. I may have just forgotten. Hope and pray all that goes well!
    Keep up the good work! I need to talk to Uncle Jim about pruning licac bushes sometime. I will probably wait until the reunion. Love you very much!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your great progress. I am glad that you are able to know your eating limits and are having success. I am glad that Connie will be able to be with you for your surgery. I will be with Dodie at LouAnn's house. I will be praying that you will do well. Thanks for writing. Love, Arlona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you!!!! Many thumbs up because I know how hard it is to lose weight with being an emotional eater. I am sorry to take Aunt Arlona and Dodie from you. I didn't know you were having shoulder surgery. I pray for you daily and I love you very much. Keep up the great job. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO infinity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your progress! I'll be praying for your surgery. What's wrong with your shoulder?

    ReplyDelete